Our Strategic Investments group seeks to make long term strategic investments in fast growing companies that are uniquely positioned to benefit from a deeper business relationship with Credent Capital.
We have a flexible approach to investing that allows us to make investments in equity and convertible instruments as is approved from time to time by the Board of Credent Capital. We focus on market infrastructure, financial technology and enterprise technology companies.
We actively invest across the following verticals:
- Information and Communications Technology
- Social Infrastructure
We look to partner with companies who have:
- Experienced and trustworthy management
- Proven products that can demonstrate their value through a proof of concept
- Scalable business models with defensible market position
- Compelling value proposition that resonates with our experts
We take a long-term approach to the partnerships in which we engage. We invest significant time and resources in our portfolio companies, providing management teams with access to our relationships, and strategic network to accelerate value creation.